Thank You for choosing American Gymnastics for your child's Birthday Party. We are professionals, having served over 15,000 birthday guests. We make each party special by giving you our full attention, the exclusive use of the gym and birthday party room .
The hour and a half fun-filled parties are held on Saturdays. They feature our trained staff leading the children in cooperative games, parachute, obstacle courses (ninja challenges), relay races, and bouncing on our in-ground trampolines. The party is exclusively yours. The children also get the experience of a lifetime as they use Olympic gymnastic equipment including balance beams, bars and more.
CALL 914-241-1997 TO BOOK YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Let's Celebrate Your Birthday!
Booking Your Birthday Party:
1. Due to their popularity, we recommend that you book
your party in advance.
2. A non-refundable $50 deposit is required which will be
credited toward the total cost and MUST be received
the same day you book your party. Your party date
and time will be confirmed by mid-week prior to your
party and we will ask the approximate count of
3. The cost of the party is $27 per child, with a minimum
of TEN children and a maximum of 24.
5. Payment is expected at the conclusion of the party.
Please see one of our instructors.Personal check
and credit cards are accepted. Gratuities are not
Saturday Party Times: 1:00pm-2:30pm, 3:00pm-4:30pm, or
Professional gymnastics staff
1 hour in our gym
30 minutes use of our party room with a refrigerator/freezer
All party goods including cups, forks, napkins, plates, tablecloths
birthday cake, candles, knife
beverages and food if desired. Bring a "guest list" the day of party so that name tags can be made.
Birthday Party Rules:
1. The Birthday parents may arrive 15 minutes early. All
others should arrive approximately 5 minutes prior to
the start of the party.
2. Please keep all food and drinks in the party room.
3. Parents are invited to watch from the viewing deck.
Birthday parents only are allowed in the gym unless
the children ages 4 and under are having an open
gym party which one parent will be in the gym with
Parents: stay off the equipment you are not insured.
4. Instructors will help clean up the party room when
the party ends.
5. Children should wear soft comfortable clothing and
bare feet in the gym.
6. No shoes may be worn in the gym by anyone.